It’s time for a new pattern!
Those of you who have been following me for a while may recognize this one. It was my first multi-size Resto-Vival pattern back in my Etsy days when I first started out. Well, by popular demand I’ve brought it back! It’s been reformatted to look more professinal, with a snazzy new cover and instruction layout.
MultiSize – 24″ through 32″ Waist all in one Packet
This “Resto-Vival” pattern is a fantastic wardrobe basic for those interested in recreating authentic looks from the 1940s. Based on an original vintage pattern, this includes 5 waist sizes in one packet. These panties and bloomers feel elegant under dresses, but also make great loungewear or pajamas for a modern gal. The bias cut tap panties are smooth and modestly sexy, while the bloomers are great under skirts for cooler weather. A historically appropriate solution to what to wear under your vintage dresses, these are a great base for your lace insertion or creative applique designs.
- Bias Cut – These hug the figure with the cut of the fabric, making you feel elegant in even your most basic dresses.
- A Solution to Warm and Cool Weather Undies- The tap panties are cool for warm weather, while the bloomers keep you warm in cooler weather.
- Great Base for Your Creative Designs- add your own applique, embroidery, or lace insertion to create elegant yet practical underthings
- Authentic Vintage Fit- This pattern fits the authentic vintage way. A looser crotch than modern panties makes these hug the figure, and the bias cut with no front and back seam makes these invisible under dresses.
- Cute for Loungewear, too- Make these up in fun, lightweight cottons for cool loungewear or modern pajamas!
Hope you love it! Please help spread the word on this new pattern by sharing this post with your friends :)