This green dress I cut out last night and got together today. It’s from a pattern in my stash from 1937. The fabric was also from Joann, and I bought it last spring on super clearance. I couldn’t pass it up because it looked so 30s! My camera’s not liking the sun today, so I played with the pics to get the color and pattern to somewhat show up, but it’s still a tad off.
And finally, here’s a hat I made from Vintage Pattern Lending Library to go with my 20s dress I made a few weeks ago. This pattern was actually deceptively difficult. In theory it’s not that hard, but the fitting was very strange and some of the instructions were wonky so I made up part of it. I think with a few more tries I’d get it how I wanted it, and probably with a sturdier fabric. The linen I used for the hat is semi-sheer and soft so doing those lapped seams was a challenge! It’s not on their site yet since they just changed systems, but I just bought it maybe two weeks ago, so they should have it up soon, hopefully.