I’m hard at work getting the 1910s Blouse Pattern all finished up and ready for release, but I wanted to announce a giveaway!!
In this giveaway you will win ONE copy of the upcoming 1910s Blouse Pattern in the size pack of your choice.
This blouse has a NEW sizing, different than other Wearing History pattern sizing, so please refer to the pattern description for the new size chart. This pattern will be available in size 30″ to 44″ bust. The listing has also been updated to include the pattern price.
The expected release date of the 1910s Blouse Pattern, Wearing History #1005, is March 20th.
This is a new era for Wearing History patterns, and one I’m excited to be delving into with you. Please help get the word out by sharing the giveaway love! Feel free to use any images in this post or in the 1910s Blouse Preview post on your blog with a link back here or to my website to help share the giveaway love :)
In order to give you greater chances to win, I am offering three chances to enter this giveaway. Leave three total comments for three chances to win.*
- #1 How Would You Style It? Leave me a comment below telling me how you would style or wear the blouse you make from the pattern.
- #2 Post to Social Network Post a link to this blog entry on Facebook OR Twitter then come back here and leave your second comment. You’re welcome to post to both facebook & twitter but it will count as one entry. Please leave only one comment for entry #2, even if you post to multiple accounts/groups/pages. You can mention them all in your single post for this way to enter.
- #3 Blog About It Post a blog entry about this pattern giveaway with a link back to this blog entry. Feel free to use any images in this post on your blog entry. Then come back here and leave me your third comment!
- Post one comment per entry, for three maximum separate entries. One entry allowed for each style of entry (one of #1, one of #2, one of #3). Do not leave one comment saying you’ve done all three, as that will only count as one entry. Please be sure to include your email address that is best to reach you in the comment form.
- Please do not leave a comment unless you want to be entered in this giveaway- if you have a question or comment about the patterns, please leave them in the prior entry about the pattern release, in order to simplify this thread. Thanks for your understanding!
- Duplicate entries done in error will be deleted.
- This giveaway is open to USA and international residents and includes free shipping. This entry is not open to destinations of Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria, via USPS regulations. Sorry!
- The winner will be chosen at random from amongst the entries via a number generator.
- This pattern will ship to the winner after the pattern is released.
This giveaway is open immediately for entries and will close by the end of the day on 3/16/2012 PST. Any comments posted after that date will not be counted.
If you do not see your comment at first, don’t despair! I have an automatic comment filter on which often filters comments out, especially for first time posters or if links are included in the post, and many have to be approved manually once I get back to the computer. I carefully check my unapproved comments and spam filter for all posts, and will do so as I get the chance.
*updated to clarify on 3/10