I finally have a finished project to share!
Here’s a finished project that just happens to also be a pattern sample of the “Elsie” 1910’s blouse pattern.
It went together really quickly, as soon as I had time to do it. I had previously checked the pattern when I released it, but I didn’t have time to sew up a proper, shiny, sample. The only difference is that I opted for a drawstring and casing on the inside rather than a set waistband, so I can wear it for both period wear (with a corset) or modern wear (with jeans).
And with the skirt of the 1910’s Suit pattern, so you can get the period effect.
I actually cut this out for the previous Historical Sew Monthly project (blue), but I got crazy busy so didn’t get to get it finished. This month’s challenge, however, is “Stashbusting”, and since this has been waiting to be made since I came out with the pattern last year, and used all fabric and notions I already had, this definitely qualifies!
Here’s the info for the Historical Sew Monthly-